ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Friday, February 08, 2013

Missing them, hm :(

5B, SMK CBN
Le' crazy girls
M Y L
The Bangangerzz

Time flies but our friendship never ends. Alhamdulillah. Assalamualaikum wbt.

Recently, I went to my high school. Oh my, how I miss all the moments in high school. I wish I can have those moments again. My classmates, my girls. Every of them. I went to high school for my SPM certificate. Guess who I met ? Yes, Aimie Dalyla & Alyssa. The two girls who understand me the most. I can't live without them. Serious talk. We spend each of our time during high school with sharing all of our little stories. Aww, how I can ever forget about it ? And I do miss wearing those school uniforms. Hm. And the other girls. My classmates, the sarcasm in class. Well, never fades away from my memory. The most laughter I ever had was in this high school. Hahaha, I laughed until I cried.

The last picture. Supposed to meet up today, but I'm sorry boys & girls. I have a sudden fever. I can't join you all. May Allah bless you all. And insyaAllah, we'll meet in the future. Have fun.

Only Allah knows how much I miss you all. One day, we'll meet. All of us. Together.