ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Friday, February 08, 2013

The XAVIER.


Unforgettable.

Since I'm in Convent Bukit Nanas, I never involved myself in cheers. Now, I like it. Hihi. I'm not the cheerleaders, okay ? Just the supporters. But since then, my heart for cheers never fades. I don't know. I'm becoming addictive to it. For sure, I'll never stop supporting my girls, Xavier. Even from far away. Xavier HOT TO GO ! This picture is from Cheers Competition 2012. I can't go during that time. But gladly, I can watch their performance from Youtube. Well done Xavier. I'm so proud of you. I wish this year I can make it. I can watch their performance. With the other CBNer. Well, I'm not gonna stop supporting them.