ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Friday, May 03, 2013

Untitled



'Istiqamah in your Ibadah'

It seems easy to say. It looks easy as those words. But to perform it, its hard. I done a lot of mistakes in the past. And yes, nobody is perfect from doing mistakes right ? And it is not impossible for it to happen in the future.

Dear Allah,

I know you hear me. You were there for me. Always. I'm sorry for my sins. I'm sorry for disobeying you. I'm sorry for everything :'( I feel regret. But I'm not perfect in my ibadah ya Allah. I'm still weak. I'm still lost. Guide me to your way Allah.Give me the strengths to go through all my day. I don't want to change Allah. I want to be the change. The change for the better. I will never give up. NEVER ! I will seeking your hidayah. I will do my best to striving your forgiveness & Jannah. 

Please Allah, don't stay away from me. I want you to be close to me. I feel the peace, the calmness. Hear my prayers. I won't stop saying 'Alhamdulillah' for everything you gave to me. Easy or hard.

One more thing. Ya Allah, please give your hidayah to him. For him to change & be in the right path. Your path, Allah. I want him to change too. I don't to be the reason he lives with full of sins. Opens his heart to accept my decision. Opens his heart to accept your Nur, Allah. Guide both of us. Only your forgiveness & Jannah we're striving for :')