ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Monday, June 03, 2013

' Dua hati yg sebati tidak mudah utk dileraikan'


Remember those ? I will remember it until the end.

Dear love,
I miss you so much. Do you ? I really want to meet you. I miss our moments together. I wish for those moments again.

Love, I'm sorry all my mistakes. I hurt you a lot. Its just not me. You've been patience with me all this while. But I didn't appreciate it at all. Ain't I ? I know I didn't. I want you to feel appreciated, wanted, needed. But thing changes lately. But I don't want it to change love. I want it to be the same. Like our old days.

If you read this, I want you to know that I love you so much. I don't want to be ignored by you. I don't want to be hated by you. I don't want you to feel bored with me. I want you, our moments, our time together. Never ever can replaced you love. I want your attention, your love, your care. You're everything to me. I know we aren't meant to be together. But give me the chances to bring the happiness in your life that you deserve to have.

You know what ? When you're ignore me, I felt empty. I felt alone. I want to be an important person in your life after your family. Can I ? Please, don't leave me. I'm sorry for making this worse between us. For Allah's sake, I don't want us to be like this. I don't like the way we are right now. Can we be like the old days ? Be mine forever ? Please.

P/S : I LOVE YOU :*