ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

The End.

Alhamdulillah. A year of college life has passed. Time flies so fast isn't ? I can't believe with my own eye that this is the end. There's so many things I learned here. Friendship, trust, love. It was a hard me for me to leave all of my friends from all over the Malaysia. I don't get the chance to meet them all. Even though, they will always be in my heart. A memory that I would forget.

I want to thanked the most to Nurfadilla Syafrizal Syah, who always guided me, advice me & importantly, always there for me when I needed someone to be with, to talk with. Even it take times for us to be so close,  but I'm glad you came into my life girl.

Our last meet :')
And for sure my crazy, adorable classmates, How could I forget all the dramas in K4P3 ? Surely I'm gonna miss it. Thanks first of all for being my friends. It was a wonderful friendship. Can't find anyone out there that can replace your craziness, stupid & annoying jokes. Lol. It was a year full of cherish & tears. But it was worth it to share it with you guys. I'm praised to Allah for sending me you guys in my life. Alhamdulillah, thanks you Allah :') 

The faces of K4P3 












K4P3. FOREVER IN MY HEART. IRREPLACEABLE