ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Future Doctor To Be :)




Assalamualaikum.

Hello peeps. I'm sorry for the scary pictures up there. Hehe, its my dissection experiment for this week. Alhamdulillah, Mirah & I had done well. Congrats to us ! Mirah was scared at first. But she fight it. Well done Mirah ;) 

I still remember I've done dissection on frog. But this time is different. On rats !  Fyi, they're so cute & adorable. At first, I barely can't dissect them. Haha, but finally there's the result.

It was one hour full of excitement during the dissection. But also full of tense. My hands were shaking, my hearts beating fast. I think adrenaline was full in my body..Haha, why ? It likes dissecting a human. And I feel like a doctor. I didn't afraid of dissecting this cute creatures. But how about human ? I'm going to dissect them in the future. Am I this brave too ? Am I capable to dissect human like I did to animals ? Medic is what I dream of. I want it to comes true. InsyaAllah. Well, it keeps playing on my mind during that time. InsyaAllah, I'll try my best to learn more. There's so many things that I didn't know yet.  

In addition to that, good luck to others too. It was a great moments. And in second though, it was our final practical experiment. After this it will be all theory. Well, pray the best for me.