ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

I miss you love :')


Where are you love ? You've been quiet lately. Is it because of me ? I'm waiting for you. Waiting for your calls, texts. Don't you miss me ? Hm, I really wanna meet you. Love, I'm dying here. Because you're not here with me. 

You know what I miss about you ? Your hands, your smile, your laughter, your beauty. Everything about you. I being quiet because I want your attention. But I can't keep going on like this. When you"re ignored me, its like you leaving an empty hole in my heart and bring it along with you. If you did, did you take a good care of it ? Cause I'm hurting here. No matter what I do, everything makes me reminds of you. Including our memories. I passed by our places, where we hang out & spend time together. My heart cried. For Allah's sake, I can't barely hold this pain anymore. Please come back to me. Please looking for me. Please pay your attention to me.

And one more thing that I would like you to know, when I'm sad. I will take my time to flashback all of our memories. Our first meet, our first date. All of it. Each of it. From the start until the end.

Dear love, I need you here by my side right now. I repeat, right now. Its different when we like this. I want us to be always keep in touch. Like the old days. Can I have it back ? Dear Allah, please give it back. Give me the strength whenever he's not here with me. Please send my prayers to him tell him how much I miss him here. How much I needed him here. Please Allah.