ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Sunday, February 10, 2013

6-8 Feb 2013 ♥


Yes, it was the best days of my weeks. How can I ever repay you darl ? You wasted your time, money & energy. Just for me. It was the beautiful moments that I would never forget.

Cherating, Pahang.

It was the toughest day to go through from the first day. We had the difficulties before we're going to Cherating. But alhamdulillah we faced it with. Together. I wish all the moments we had. Walking at the beach, having meal together, being crazy together. Haha, I want that moments again. Yes, I miss it. I miss you. Thanks for everything. I'm sorry I'm being selfish. Being incomplete for you. I know. I've done a lot of mess. But everything is perfect when you're around. Thanks my love.

Please, take care of yourself. I'm not sure when we're going to meet again. When I'm having my holiday again. But insyaAllah, we'll meet. I want you to understand me. Please my dear. I'm gonna have my final. And it is very very important for me. I need my time for my study. I hope you understand. Thanks for sacrificing everything for me. I love you.