ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Irreplaceable ♥

Assalamualaikum. Alhamdulillah, I still got the chance to update this blog. Hello peeps. I'm here in KL ! If  I'm not, I don't have the chance to update my blog. For sure !!

Well, the reason I came back to KL is to meet my girls. I had a great time with my CBN friends. I miss them a lot. Today was the CBN Carnival Concert. It was my first time ever I had that experience. Its way more different like the others school. I came there late so I didn't got the chance to explore much. But it was fun. And its worth it. Because I got the chance to meet le girls again. Here they are,








In the photos :
Sabrina Juraimi, Aini Anuar, Iman Nedhiera, Munirah, Syikin Hamdan, Revathy Muthuraman 
Others :
Ramzan, Aimie Dalyla, Wardah, Pyka Said, Nydia Varma, Rozani Taha, Nejwa, Sue Jien, Elaine Lee, Iman Redza 


Haha, I can barely sure remember those names until my last breath. InsyaAllah.
I screamed, I laughed out loud & all of those moments that I've been missing for 1 years & a half. Awww, how I miss it so much. Wish me can have those moments again.

Dear beloved,

Good luck for in your studies & life. Don't forget. I'm blessed & praised to Allah for sending me these wonderful angels that I never thought would the most important persons in my life. May Allah always bless you all. And may this friendship lasts till Jannah. Amin.