ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH.
NURFAYYADHAHTUL SYAFAWANI BINTI KAMSANI. NINETEEN. KL.
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL. AMIN.

HEROES : ALLAH SWT, NABI MUHAMMAD SAW, FAMILY AND FRIENDS


Hamba Allah sekalian, shukran (:

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

A5.2.4 ♥


Assalamualaikum wbt. Ahlan wa sahlan.

What's the matter with the figures above ? It is my room during my college study. And they're my wonderful & gorgeous roommates. I miss them recently. Especially during this Ramadhan. I miss during our moments waiting for Maghrib's.

:')

I think I never introduced you guys with these amazing girls.

The one pink tee, her name is Amalin Aisyah. We call her Mek Chah. The craziest one in the room. Well, actually as crazy as I am. Love to laugh out loud, make stupid jokes. Haha, yeah. She's just the same like me. She's taking Physics & Science Computer. Actually, four of us take different of courses. I'll talk about that later. And Mek Chah is from Kelantan. Even though, I had a bad impression on Kelantanese. Sorry. But you guys are not as bad as I think. Because why ? Cause Mek Chah is awesome. And I love her even she's Kelantanese. So if you want to mess with her, mess with me first.

Behind Mek Chah is a quiet but unpredictable girl name Siti Nur Atikah. Just call her Tyka. Why I said she's unpredictable ? Let me tell you guys. During our first semester, she has been a quiet girl. A girl with spectacles & sitting in front of the table with pile of books. Don't judge her from that now. Entering our second semester, she's being this hyper person. Also love to make stupid jokes by embarrassed herself. Sorry Tyka. She's from Penang. As one year living with her, she made my Penang loghat better. I think so --' While for Tyka, she's taking Sains Hayat. All sciences subject. I miss her. She's been so quiet this lately after got our final result last month. Hm. May Allah always with you my dear.

I know most of you guys can't wait for this girl right. The prettiest, the hottest girl. Haha, her name is Athirah Jafri. We called her Tyra. She's taking Account. See, I told you we take different courses. She's the closest person I am with. We shared to many things together. And she's from Kelantan. She's not what they said about where she came from. She's different from others. And I love her so much. We cry, laugh together. Sharing every little pieces of our life together. Sometimes, she's like been a sister to me. Lending the ears to hear & share every problems. She can be a secretive person too you know ? Haha, and we have a lot of things in common. No need to story about that eh. I don't know how she's been doing now. I really want to go to Kelantan to meet her. To meet all of my Kelantanese friends. Hm.

Dear Allah, protect them as same as you protect me. And send my regards & missing to them. In their doa's or their dreams. Till Jannah.